Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Wrong home # ???

Regular Visitor

Wrong home # ???

Why is it when I click on "Voice" to check my Voice Mail Messages - I get a practically blank screen with the following message:

You have missed no calls from 805-741-7534

This is even CLOSE to my home phone.  I don't OWN a cell phone, don't know who's number this belongs to?  Then I have to click back to the Home page, click around again (A FEW TIMES) then after all that exhaustion and COMPLETE FRUSTRATION I get my voice mail messages?

Don't misunderstand, it doesn't happen EVERY time, but 3 out of 5 times I check it happens.

I pay $3,000/year and this is the type of service I can expect?

Service Expert

Re: Wrong home # ???

sprgranny wrote:

Why is it when I click on "Voice" to check my Voice Mail Messages - I get a practically blank screen with the following message:

You have missed no calls from 805-741-7534

This is even CLOSE to my home phone.  I don't OWN a cell phone, don't know who's number this belongs to?  Then I have to click back to the Home page, click around again (A FEW TIMES) then after all that exhaustion and COMPLETE FRUSTRATION I get my voice mail messages?

Don't misunderstand, it doesn't happen EVERY time, but 3 out of 5 times I check it happens.

I pay $3,000/year and this is the type of service I can expect?

These forums are user-to-user help areas...not direct links to Comcast...  you really need to call into Comcast and register a trouble ticket with them for this issue....  and ask for Level 2 support if the firsy call doesn't help....

-=Ray=-

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon