Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Wow is this messed up!

Regular Contributor

Wow is this messed up!

I've been unable to check my voicemail online, whether it's unanswered calls, calls made, calls missed, whatever.. This has been going on for about TWO weeks. Just now I tried it again. I clicked on 'answered calls' and of course, nothing. I waited at least a minute. SO, I clicked on another tab (Text I think it was) and my calls showed up.....for about a second before disappearing again! They don't show up until you click on something and then click on something else! I don't know if I just made any sense trying to decribe this but as my subject description says, wow is this messed up! And it has been going on for WEEKS now. What's the deal Comacast? Does anyone care? And is anyone else having a similar problem? This is getting ridiculous. I hate paying so much money for services, having so many problems (too many to mention here that are unrelated to this one) and feeling like nobody cares... Bugs happen. But keep us informed and FIX THEM ...or give us a break on our bills...you can afford it! (this concludes my rant for today. I'm sure I'll find something to complain about tomorrow!)

New Poster

Re: Wow is this messed up!

I agree this phone service is all messed up.  My phone number has abruptly changed to a totally different number. When my phone number is called you get an  number no longer in service message. Have spoken with several techicians and the last assured me it would  be fixed in a few days. Now 5 days later my number is still no longer in service. Maybe I should just keep the one  that works although when  I make a call out going calls the  caller id on the other end says it is some one else calling! I  have also recv'd several phone calls for  someone that is not me.  Very very aggravating and I have had same number for 5 years!!! 

Regular Contributor

Robinjunior wrote:

I agree this phone service is all messed up.  My phone number has abruptly changed to a totally different number. When my phone number is called you get an  number no longer in service message. Have spoken with several techicians and the last assured me it would  be fixed in a few days. Now 5 days later my number is still no longer in service. Maybe I should just keep the one  that works although when  I make a call out going calls the  caller id on the other end says it is some one else calling! I  have also recv'd several phone calls for  someone that is not me.  Very very aggravating and I have had same number for 5 years!!! 

You have my sympathies! I just went to send a quick text (on my desktop) and after a few tries was able to send it. Now I can't get back to texting period! Can't see what I sent, can't see if there's a reply.. Can't access ANYTHING with voice mail. (fortunately I can still use email!) I don't know what's going on lately. First the email was changed and buggy, now the other features are unuseable. C'mon Comcast. Does anyone care? I live on social security and if I didn't need these services I'd cancel in a heart beat. As I've said numerous times on these forums, I understand that things happen. But when I get the feeling that nobody cares and I'm paying a small fortune (it is to me) I get ANGRY after a while...and I think I'm a pretty easy going, understanding person. (there, I got THAT one off my chest!) Good luck. Hope you get YOUR situation fixed soon!

New Poster

We just started having the same problem - can't access voicemails, either from phone or online.  Not getting notifications either.  So far, our phone number hasn't been changed like some of you described (I just called it from my cell and got a message saying the number is not in service).  Does anyone have a fix for this?

Contributor

I'm having the same problem getting my voicemail on the phone .When you try to hit the 1 ,it ignores my request and continues to all options . I even tried resetting my voicemail ,it's not happening .

New Poster

Yes, the Voicemail on Android app and Zimbra voicemail to text is not working any longer.  2 weekends in a row without it working despite logging a ticket, calling support and working for 30 minutes with their team.

The Android app shows the call coming in yet with 29 messages missed so far we are only able to retrieve them on our physical phone device once at the office.

Can Xfinity support review this for our case and others as it seems pervasive here on the boards.

~Clint

@cazoomi

Tags (1)