Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Why is call history all of sudden Empty????

ANSWERED
Regular Contributor

Why is call history all of sudden Empty????

Normally when I review Call History it is filled with 3 months of calls that cannot be deleted, but today I go in and it says the Call History is empty.  What is going on???????

Accepted Solution

Re: Why is call history all of sudden Empty????

It came back, not sure when, but it sure would be nice if comcast would let its customers know when there is an issue instead of just not saying anything.  Again they show how much they really care about their customer base.  Just saying.  have never seen such poor customer realitions.   

View answer in context
Contributor

same here

Your call history is empty.

Frequent Visitor

Yes, mine is gone today too.  It was all still there last night, but today I get "Your call history is empty"

Frequent Visitor

Same story here....it was there last night but so far it's been empty all day today. No notice about a cause.

Contributor

Same issue in Pittsburgh, PA.   "Your call history is empty" is displayed using either IE11, Chrome or Edge.  No Comcast reported outages identified in My Account section.  Call Log was also functioning correctly as of last night, 2/13/18.

Regular Visitor

2/14/18

My call history is also empty.

Comcast should tell us whether there was a computer glitch.

Maybe the history was hacked so that someone can sell our "calls".

I trust Comcast monitors this site and will start to fix the problem.

Is the data lost forever?

I called my comcast number from another phone. It still does not show up in my history. But it does show up in voice messages.

Regular Contributor

same call log is empty on connect app and online under voice. Please fix this as it happens quite frequently I am on the road and use the call log to see who calls me when I am out.
Regular Visitor

xfinity Chat Transcript

CHAT STARTED AT Feb 14, 2018 4:33:00 PM
4:33 PM Plummer: Why is call history all of sudden Empty????
Normally when I review Call History it is filled with 3 months of calls that cannot be deleted, but today I go in and it says the Call History is empty. What is going on???????

---You are now chatting with Rommel---

4:33 PM Rommel :

Hi William, thank you for contacting Xfinity Chat Support.  My name is Rommel.  Please give me a moment to review your account information.

4:33 PM Plummer : Hello Rommel
4:33 PM Rommel : I apologize for the inconvenience with your Call History.
4:33 PM Rommel : Currently there is an outage ongoing on the Call History that is why it is showing empty.
4:33 PM Plummer: Its not just mine. Look at the message board. It started today.
4:34 PM Plummer: Will it come back?
4:34 PM Rommel : Estimated time of fixed is not yet determined but it is being worked already to restore the informations at the soonest time.