Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

What's my phone #

New Poster

What's my phone #

I want to start using my Comcast Phone but I do not know the number.  Please forward it to me or tell me where I can find it.

Service Expert

Re: What's my phone #

1)  Do you have a cell phone? Use the HOME phone to call the cell. Caller ID should show the number.

2) If your Comcast user account is the PRIMARY user account sign in to Xfinity Connect email. Click the Voice tab. Your phone number will be listed.

3) Check your paper bill. If the phone service is not a recent addition the number will be on the bill. You can get a copy of your paper bill online by signing in to My Account with the PRIMARY Comcast user name and password and clicking the Billing and Payments tab.

4) Sign in to My Account with the PRIMARY Comcast user name and password. When the page opens click Users and Preferences. Underneath the account labeled as PRIMARY will be the number associated with your account. Your home number will be listed ONLY if it is the one associated with the account.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon