Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Website voice feature access problems

New Poster

Website voice feature access problems

I can not access voice mail or other calling features online.  Depending on which webpage I am on, when I try to access voice features, I get error code SCC-0302, voicemail temporarily unavailable, or just spinning dots.  I can't access the voice features from the iPhone app either.

This started yesterday after we finally were successful in getting a number ported yesterday after several unsuccessful attempts.  I used the online support chat and communicated the error code, but at first the agent suggested I clear the browser cache (i.e., he didn't actually read what I told him was the problem), then he said it was a website update and should be resolved "soon".  This seems unlikely since I can access some features from the Digital Voice Center portal, but can’t from the iPhone app.  This “feels” like an account setting was messed up yesterday during the port of the number.

Any help or advice will be appreciated.

Regular Visitor

Re: Website voice feature access problems

I have had the same problem.  Either spinning dots or error code SCC-0235.

Regular Visitor

Re: Website voice feature access problems

I continue to be unable use the website voice feature but, instead of the dots, I now get this message:

The system is currently unable to complete your request. We apologize for this inconvenience. If this problem persists, call Customer Service at 1-800-COMCAST.

Comcast has an open ticket on the problem.  They were first notified of the problem about 5 days ago.  My Comcast Digital Voice was installed recently.  It had other problems initially, but they were resolved.  This problem has persisted.