New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

WAIT TIME TO SERVICE PHONE IS UNACCEPTABLE

New Poster

WAIT TIME TO SERVICE PHONE IS UNACCEPTABLE

WAIT TIME FOR PHONE SERVICE TOO LONG

My phone was out of service for two days this past weekend.  After spending two hours on "live chat" with technician he (Dandy) determined that my problem was "atypical" and set up an appt. for service tech to come to my home two days later.  The next night my phone magically started working again.  Now it is another two days later and I have no phone service.  The line has nothing but static and on the modem Line1 and Line 2 lights are blinking.  This is the same problem that was happening earlier.  Unfortunately this is the only phone I have at this time.  I went to "live chat" to set up appointment and was told that the earliest is two days from now.   I am currently undergoing chemotherapy and not having a working phone is the worst thing possible.  I just think two days is unacceptable to have to wait for phone service.  At least with ATT they got someone out the same day. I have been a loyal Comcast customer for 20 years but now when I need them the most they are unavailable.  Maybe it is time to change.

New Poster

Re: WAIT TIME TO SERVICE PHONE IS UNACCEPTABLE

I think it is time for you to change. I switched from FIOS to comcast a week ago and I'm ready to switch back.