Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Voicemails missing from Xfinity Connect website & Xfinity Connect mobile

Regular Visitor

Voicemails missing from Xfinity Connect website & Xfinity Connect mobile

Despite seeing the badge for new voicemail messages on the main Xfinity webpage, since yesterday we (primary & enabled secondary account holders) have been unable to see or retrieve voicemail from the Voice tab of our Xfinity Connect webpage, nor can we retrieve voicemail or see logs via the Xfinity Connect mobile app.

Contributor

Re: Voicemails missing from Xfinity Connect website & Xfinity Connect mobile

Same here. I noticed this yesterday evening (Sept. 26, 2014) at about 6:00 p.m. Still the same today.

New Poster

same here. I know I have a voice mail. I even got an email telling me I have a new voicemail but when I go to the voice page..nothing. I then tried calling my phone, I put my pin in and it tells me its wrong. I then went in to my account changed the pin, to an easy 4 digit pin, call my phone again, put in the 4 digit pin and again am told its wrong.

Contributor

Comcast support was unaware of the issue. I'm supposed to hear back within 72 hours.

Official Employee

Hi,

We are aware of the issue and working on it. By tomorrow, it should be resolved I believe.

It affects Xfinity connect and mobile app, so telephone interface should be fine.

Thank you for your patience.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
New Poster

So when I called regarding the problem of missing voice mail, the "customer service technician" was unaware of any problems, insisted there was no problem, put me on hold when I asked to talk to a supervisor and then disconnected me.  I told him (if he actually understood what I was saying) to go on the Comcast forum because this was a nationwide problem and he still didn't acknowledge there was a problem.  So here it is - Monday night and still no resolution to the problem.

Contributor

Mine is fixed today.

New Poster

I am experiencing the same problem today, 10/1/14.  Cannot retrieve voicemails from the website or from my phone. Now what?

New Poster

How was it fixed?

Contributor

Comcast apparently fixed it, not sure how.

New Poster

Mine has been doing the same.  For a minute I thought I lost my mind.  Any status as to when it will be remedied?

New Poster

Same here! I had the problem all weekend.  Then when logging back on on Monday, they re-appeard out of the virtual hidey hole that Comcast had apparently lost them in.

Comcast Service = Ridiculousness!!!

Frequent Visitor

It has been more than 10 days since we have been able to access voice mail and three days since a "Ticket #" was issued.  I've been in on-line chats twice and NO ONE CAN HELP or tell me anything...HOPEFUL THAT  YOU CAN!

New Poster

Based on this post, you are late!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  It is 10/9/2014 and still not fixed.  What is the current progress and expected remedy?

Official Employee

Hi,

We are aware of the issue and working on it. By tomorrow, it should be resolved I believe.

It affects Xfinity connect and mobile app, so telephone interface should be fine.

Thank you for your patience.

New Poster

I insisted on talking to a supervisor.  There had been over 6 "tickets" issued from my calls.  I had to change phones because Comcast was no longer recognizing my phone tone prompts.  Online, my voicemails were going to Comcast "email"  where I finally found the ones from today only.  I still can't retrieve the old voicemails.