Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Voicemail

Regular Visitor

Voicemail

Voicemail and internet service is the worst ever. Jusy yesterday I finally got my phone to work since November. But still I can not set up my voicemail, after reading so many post I am not the only customer having the same frustrating annoying problem. I miss all my calls because they call go to a voicemail that's out of service and I can not even set it up. Something has to give eneough is enough. Something serious is wrong with Comcast phone services. Hundreds or more people are having the same problem over and over again. I think Im going to do away with comcast all together, the phone service is a joke and the internet crashes and is so slow it's embarrassing that I am paying hundreds of dollars for this bull of a cable company to rip me off. the servcie is pathic, I pay all this money and can't use the servcie I'm paying for, i am so irate , I'm frustrated and worn out trying to get this mess of a service to work right. For once I would like to get on the web and not have to wait forever for pages to pop up, and would love just one time to receive a voicemail or a phone for that matter, I want something working properly for the prices that comcast charge us. It's sickening. I'm so frustrated, who do I contact for my service to work besides Comcast. Maybe I should call the Media {News station} in my area? They get results! So some one listening please please help!!!!!!!!, I'm at my wits end, and pretty sure some of you are as weel. For those of you that have had some type of resolutuion, good job. 

Service Expert

Re: Voicemail

VonMMoore,

The Comcast Team available to the Forums has been alerted to your issue. Expect a reply in this thread or via Private Message.

The Support Forums are "public" forums and you should not post identifiable information - (full name, account number, address, phone numbers & email addresses).  Users of these forums are Comcast customers, the same as you & me and volunteer their time to assist with the issues and/or problems that you may be experiencing.  Please ensure your post is in the correct Forum to begin with.   Please do not send me Private Messages for personal help but instead use the Forums to allow everyone to read and offer comments to assist you.  Comcast Official Employees (OE) are identified with RED lettered User Names. Comcast Appointed Experts are identified with GREEN lettered User Names.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon