Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Voicemail unavailable and no call logs

ANSWERED
Regular Contributor

Voicemail unavailable and no call logs

Hello I got a new modem today and I've had nothing but problems. First one kept rebooting after I got connected was on the phone with Comcast while it happen went and got a new modem both times I had to call because my phone was not activated to the modem. Now when I go on my computer to check voice it says voicemail unavailable contact 1 800 XFINITY to set up I've always had voicemail on this I've had this service for about 10 years. I am able to access the voicemail on my Connect app on phone. However when I go into my account it only shows I have TV and internet voice is not showing anymore so I'm wondering if they remove the voice for my account.

The voice was there after I got the first modem but now it's missing after the second modem
Accepted Solution

Re: Voicemail unavailable contact to set up

Laurie wrote:
Thank you my caller id on tv no longer works as well it was working as of Saturday but noticed not today still cant access call logs on connect app or desktop can't set up forwarding on desktop as well. and when I log into my account on desktop or mobile app it only shows I have tv and internet under services.

Apologies for the issue that you described above. In reviewing your account, it appears that this issue was recently resolved. If that is not the case, please let me know. Thanks for your patience.

View answer in context
Screenshot_20170922-200801.png
Regular Contributor

Now when I log into my connect app I can't even see my voice login anymore
Screenshot_20170923-133824.png
Official Employee

Laurie wrote:
Now when I log into my connect app I can't even see my voice login anymore

Apologies for the issue and the experience that you described above. I have asked a colleague to review your account and reach out to you so that we can get any underlying issues identified and resolved.

Thanks for your patience.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Regular Contributor

Thank you my caller id on tv no longer works as well it was working as of Saturday but noticed not today still cant access call logs on connect app or desktop can't set up forwarding on desktop as well. and when I log into my account on desktop or mobile app it only shows I have tv and internet under services.
Official Employee

Laurie wrote:

Understood and apologies again. I do see that there is a ticket assigned on your account for this issue that is being worked by the right teams. I will send you the ticket number for reference via Private Message. Thanks for your continued patience.    

Community Icon
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.

Official Employee

Laurie wrote:

Apologies for the issue that you described above. In reviewing your account, it appears that this issue was recently resolved. If that is not the case, please let me know. Thanks for your patience.

Community Icon
Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.

Forums Tips and Tricks:
Tagging Posts... See More
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation