Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Voicemail peeves

New Poster

Voicemail peeves

I do not like the option of having to press 1 to hear my voicemail messages when I call my voicemail...that's why I'm calling, to hear my messages, do I really need to press 1?

Also, why must I listen to the WHOLE message before I can delete it? Especially with saved messages, I find it inconvenient to have to listen to very long messages before I can delete them.

I did set up my voicemail to play through my email, that is cool.  Not always convienient, but cool.

Cable Expert

Re: Voicemail peeves

You do not need to listen to the complete message, you can press 77 anytime during the message to delete it without listening to the complete message.

There are settings to change how your messages play, you can change it so you do not need to press 1.

Go to Xfinity Connect and choose preferences / voice / checking voice mail and change settings to your likeing.  Select "automatically play my new messages".

Screen Shot 2013-05-29 at 2.45.43 PM.png

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon