Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Voicemail message retrieval

New Poster

Voicemail message retrieval

Our phone is not allowing voicemail retrieval.  It keeps repeating the menu and will not allow you to choose an option.  I can get in to the menu from *99, but after than it doesn't respond to any entry.

Service Expert

Re: Voicemail message retrieval

rggarritano wrote:

Our phone is not allowing voicemail retrieval.  It keeps repeating the menu and will not allow you to choose an option.  I can get in to the menu from *99, but after than it doesn't respond to any entry.

To manually retrieve your Voicemails, log into your account online and go to:  https://vm.connect.comcast.net/

Delete all old VM's and also empty the trash in that area....

If your issue with inability to access your VM on the phone handset, call into Comcast @ 1-800-266-2278 and register a trouble ticket with the CSR for your non-working services.

The Support Forums are "public" forums and you should not post identifiable information (full name, account number, address, phone numbers & email addresses).  Users of these forums are Comcast customers,the same as you & me and volunteer their time to assist with the issues and/or problems that you may be experiencing.  Please ensure your post is in the correct Forum to begin with.  Please do not send me Private Messages for personal help but instead use the Forums to allow everyone to read and offer comments to assist you.  Comcast employees are identified with RED lettered User Names.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Service Expert

Re: Voicemail message retrieval

for last 2+ hours email and voicemail access has been down. When you go to http://comcast.net and log in select 'mail' on left side you get a company notice that engineers are working on both email and voice mail.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon