Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Voicemail full ???

New Poster

Voicemail full ???

My message indicator light blinks continuously. However, when I try to retrieve them, system indicates voicemail is empty. Went on line to check voicemail that way thinking it may just be my phone. On line also indicates no voicemails. But, when talking to a friend, she indicated she could not leave a message because my mailbox was full.....HUH ? All calls show up on caller ID and cannot believe that most of them have not left messages. My conclusion is that it's not my phone,but a problem with Comcast!!!

Have seen numerous other posts about false stutter ( voicemail indicator ) tone. But, I'm not getting an indicator tone &  since my voicemails are not showing up by dialing #99, or ,on line, and apparently my voicemail is full, don't know if this is a related problem.

Has Comcast made yet another UPGRADE to make our service better?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Service Expert

Re: Voicemail full ???

kaydl4206 wrote:

My message indicator light blinks continuously. However, when I try to retrieve them, system indicates voicemail is empty. Went on line to check voicemail that way thinking it may just be my phone. On line also indicates no voicemails. But, when talking to a friend, she indicated she could not leave a message because my mailbox was full.....HUH ? All calls show up on caller ID and cannot believe that most of them have not left messages. My conclusion is that it's not my phone,but a problem with Comcast!!!

Have seen numerous other posts about false stutter ( voicemail indicator ) tone. But, I'm not getting an indicator tone &  since my voicemails are not showing up by dialing #99, or ,on line, and apparently my voicemail is full, don't know if this is a related problem.

Has Comcast made yet another UPGRADE to make our service better?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

This sounds like you should call into COmcast and talk to a CSR to have your account looked into and possibly have your modem refreshed....   Very strange behaviour...

Good Luck!

-=Geek=-

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon