Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Voicemail Messages and Ringing

New Poster

Voicemail Messages and Ringing

I have been having an issue with voicemail.  Voicemail indicator is flashing and I retrieve messages.  After retrieving, I delete or save the message but the indicator is not going off.  In other cases, I have a voicemail message since I got the message via my email but it is not coming through the phone.  It sometimes comes through on the phone hours later and other times not at all.  

I walked in my house Friday evening and the phone kept on doing short rings.  When I picked it up, no one was on the line.  This happened again last evening around 10 PM and again at 12:30 AM.

What is wrong with Comcast Voice??

New Poster

Re: Voicemail Messages and Ringing

We're having similar problem. Blinking message light with no voice mails. Please fix...quite annoying.

After reading another discussion thread that stated we had to call Comcast for a fix...we called.  Within minutes, Problem was resolved by Comcast having to reset/refresh our line.

Regular Visitor

Re: Voicemail Messages and Ringing

We have been experiencing the VM indicator flashing lamp for ten (10) days. The first service control number was closed without the technician contacting us we now have a second control number assigned.