Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Voice2Go second number activation?

Contributor

Voice2Go second number activation?

I love the voice2go idea but when I tried to set up the second line it stuck at the 48 hour wait message.  Now it has been a few weeks and it is still stuck.  How can I get it un stuck?  I contacted the chat support line but ran out of time with the agent and have not heard back on the status of a ticket being opened for this issue.  What I really need is the blinking message status corrected.  I really don't care how they do it they can reset the service it won't matter (it was an easy setup).  sorry for the rant...

thanks,

marka

Contributor

Re: Voice2Go second number activation?

Bump...

Contributor

So I got a call from Comcast saying this issue was escalated almost a week now and they can't unstick this setting?  come on I have worked in User Support at places and understand a thing or two.  It is easy to hit a flag in the database to clear things.  WTH is going on????

Tags (1)
Contributor

So now I get an email telling me that yes the way to fix it was to reset things (that is what I suggested a while ago).  So it is reset and I plow in and now get to wait up to 48 hours for the results of re-trying to add a number.  Can I get a bill refund based on the system performance?  I feel for the next time a Comcast employee contacts me... I am afraid I will have to put them on hold for 48 hours...Smiley Happy

Contributor

Finally resolved and working (only had to gripe real loud)  Lets hope that all things can be resolved much quicker and quieter next (hopefull there never will be a) time.

ma