Frequent Visitor

Voice2Go quit working- no TN found on account

nobody at comcast can fix it 

2015-12-02 (4).png
Service Expert

Re: Voice2Go quit working- no TN found on account

tylerwebb89 wrote:

I had this happen to me about a year ago ( out of the blue ) and I was able to get it back up and running when i called into Comcast, spoke with a CSR and told them I had no TN on my voice account...  I was required to reset my PIN, log out of  Voice2Go ( which btw, that app has been retired and replaced with the Xfinity Connect APP now ) and was up and running within 5 minutes.

The Support Forums are "public" forums and you should not post identifiable information (full name, account number, address, phone numbers & email addresses).  Users of these forums are Comcast customers,the same as you & me and volunteer their time to assist with the issues and/or problems that you may be experiencing.  Please ensure your post is in the correct Forum to begin with.  Please do not send me Private Messages for personal help but instead use the Forums to allow everyone to read and offer comments to assist you.  Comcast employees are identified with RED lettered User Names.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Frequent Visitor

they have my primary account number set as my old number and my new number as the

geek46 wrote:

tylerwebb89 wrote:

I had this happen to me about a year ago ( out of the blue ) and I was able to get it back up and running when i called into Comcast, spoke with a CSR and told them I had no TN on my voice account...  I was required to reset my PIN, log out of  Voice2Go ( which btw, that app has been retired and replaced with the Xfinity Connect APP now ) and was up and running within 5 minutes.

The Support Forums are "public" forums and you should not post identifiable information (full name, account number, address, phone numbers & email addresses).  Users of these forums are Comcast customers,the same as you & me and volunteer their time to assist with the issues and/or problems that you may be experiencing.  Please ensure your post is in the correct Forum to begin with.  Please do not send me Private Messages for personal help but instead use the Forums to allow everyone to read and offer comments to assist you.  Comcast employees are identified with RED lettered User Names.

number so they change my contact phone number not my account phone number 

Frequent Visitor

the resolution department fix mine when i called for a disconnect