Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Voice preferences Online

New Poster

Voice preferences Online

So, for weeks since adding Voice to my plan my online account under Voice, says, "Your account has a problem, call Customer Service" which I have done about every day for two weeks, there is a ticket on it, for which I was supposed to hear something in 72 hours, the 19th is when the ticket was put in, and I have heard nothing, and it is still not fixed.   Under Preferences it says "there is no active number associated with your account" even though their clearly is, I have a number, ported over with much difficulty and no help from Comcast, and the phone is working, but online, it keeps saying this, no active number.  No One apparently at Comcast knows how to fix it either.    Anyone ever exprienced this.  Little worredthat this company can't fix something this simple. 

Regular Visitor

Re: Voice preferences Online

I have had the same problem for the last three days.  I have spent several hours on the phone with Comcast reps with no resolution to the problem.  I was also told that a ticket would be opened,  and that someone would get back to me when the problem is resolved. Wen I try to access online options for Voice,  I get a message that states NO TN Found on Account. The on screen caller ID has also disappeared.  The phone line itself seems to be in good working order.  I have also had an increase in telemarketing calls even though I am paying for an unpublished line.  I have had this telephone number for 24 years (unpublished with Verizon) and only recently (2 weeks ago) added it to my Comcast cable and internet service. I sincerely believe that Comcast has great products, their Customer Service and follow-up needs to improve!