Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Voice numbers stuck "pending"

Frequent Visitor

Voice numbers stuck "pending"

Please reset my service or whatever needs to happen in order for me to use my Voice2Go numbers again. My phone service has been in this status for months now and no one was able to help me when I called customer support. I'd like to be able to use my Connect app again, but unfortunately I keep getting error messages. I attached a few screenshots hoping it will help diagnose the problem.

image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png
Service Expert

Re: Voice numbers stuck "pending"

LPKeo,

The Comcast Team available to the Forums has been alerted to your issue. Expect a reply in this thread or via Private Message.

The Support Forums are "public" forums and you should not post identifiable information - (full name, account number, address, phone numbers & email addresses).  Users of these forums are Comcast customers, the same as you & me and volunteer their time to assist with the issues and/or problems that you may be experiencing. Comcast Official Employees (OE) are identified with RED lettered User Names. Comcast Appointed Experts are identified with GREEN lettered User Names.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Frequent Visitor

Hello,

I never received a response or a Private Message and was hoping to reopen this issue to finally get it resolved please. Please help reset my account so that I can assign phone numbers to my accounts again. The problem arose when I tried flip-flopping Primary & Secondary Accounts. Ever since then, my Voice2Go has stopped working and been stuck in pending status. It's been months since this issue occurred and every time I try calling support, they tell me there's nothing that can be done. I don't believe that's true at all. I attached a resolved issue which I believe can be done to my account to fix this problem.

Service Expert

LPKeo wrote:

Hello,

I never received a response or a Private Message and was hoping to reopen this issue to finally get it resolved please. Please help reset my account so that I can assign phone numbers to my accounts again. The problem arose when I tried flip-flopping Primary & Secondary Accounts. Ever since then, my Voice2Go has stopped working and been stuck in pending status. It's been months since this issue occurred and every time I try calling support, they tell me there's nothing that can be done. I don't believe that's true at all. I attached a resolved issue which I believe can be done to my account to fix this problem.

I will send a PM to a Comcast Administrator to alert them to the issue you are having.  Expect a reply in this thread or via PM.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Admin1

LPKeo -- I reviewed your account and have found the issue. You have Voice service listed on your account however you don't have a Voice capable modem on your account. That prevents Voice service from activating properly and prevents Voice2Go from being used at all. You'll need to either rent a Voice modem from us or purchase your own. Once one is registered to your account, Voice will activate and Voice2Go will be available for use. 

Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.

Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.