Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Voice mail problems

New Poster

Voice mail problems

I am not able to access ALL of the saved messages in my phone voice mail inbox.  I have tried to delete the messages but cannot.  What do I need to do? 

Frequent Visitor

Re: Voice mail problems

I have the same problem, just rebooted & still the same.  Am not looking forward to sitting on hold for a few hours until some one decides to help me.  thinking of cancelling everything and going with another company. 

New Poster

I am also unable to delete any voice messages from Xfinity home page.  These is iritating because it leaves a blinking light on the home answering machine and it also beeps on the phone each time we pick up the phone to use it to remind us we have a voice message.    None of the functions are working on the computer to delete or mark the messages as "heard" messages......what will fix this issue?????

Frequent Visitor

I finally did a System Restore to an earlier date on my PC and that worked. 

New Poster

How do you delete messages on VM on computer?

patten8376comca wrote:

I am not able to access ALL of the saved messages in my phone voice mail inbox.  I have tried to delete the messages but cannot.  What do I need to do? 

patten8376comca wrote:

patten8376comca wrote:

New Poster

Does anyone know why I can't access my voicemail with my Boost cellphone?

New Poster

On my PC desktop VISTA machine when I go to the Voice tab the stored messages and calls never appear. The page just continues to 'work' at the process of bringing them up.  I left it in that state for hours.  I DID contact Customer Service.  They checked and said nothing was wrong on Comcast's end and the problem is local to my PC.  The long call ended with that info.  I now have checked my Windows 7 laptop and went into the Voice tab. Now here the calls and messages do appear, HOWEVER, the gui is acting very funky making it difficult, though not impossible, to scroll to see the text.  Based on this experience and based on the messages from others I believe now that the problem is not with the local machines but rather something is going wrong on Comcast's side.  The only solution may very well be a fix on the local machine as what other choice do we have but why would 2 different machines all of a sudden experience funkiness?     Steven Zehler