Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Voice mail not working since 6/24. Demand credit be put on your account!

New Poster

Voice mail not working since 6/24. Demand credit be put on your account!

On 6/24 I was checking my e-mail and it said that a voicemail outage was reported in my area. I had no voicmail or dial tone, even though previous calls and messages were still on the phone. I called customer service,didn't get an answer and had to do a call back. The person called me back and said it will be fixed. It still isn't fixed no dial tone or voicemail. Is comcast going to reimburse me for my sky high cell phone bill they caused? When will the voicemail be fixed and are we going to get some credit on our account? I've also had a recent problem with online bill payment where they said there was an issue, so I paid over the phone. I check back two days later and it had the amount I tried to pay twice, over due! I wonder what Verizon is like becuase with this service and bill amounts constantly on the rise, it has to be better.

New Poster

Re: Poor support for Internet and wifi service

I've had a similar problem,especially with my voice mail. It's been out since Monday the 24th, I tried to call they were to busy so I pressed the button for a call back. They didn't call back till a day later and after a couple days it said problem fixed in your area. Problem is, is it's still not fixed. I also had a lot of problems paying my bill, I went to pay as I usually do and it said there's a problem do not click send again. Same thing happened with customer service,they took my card number said it would be post,I check my bill and it says over due. What do I have to do to get these issues fixed!? My phone has power to it, previous numbers and messages on it, yet no one can call in, and I've had no dial tone since Monday the 24th. My cell phone bill is going to be huge from this. I think Comcast should credit some money to the accounts of those affected. I really want to change my service cause the prices are getting crazy and service is now lacking. Has anyone had any better experiences with Verizon?

New Poster

Re: Voicemail

Same thing has been happening to me since 6/24. I called to report it and it still has not been fixed. I also have no dial tone, so I haven't been able to do out going calls. I think they should fix this ASAP and credit our accounts considering how much we pay. I shouldn't have to read my voicemails online!!

New Poster

Re: Voicemail does not work

There was an area outage that was "supposed to be fixed days ago. Same thing has been happening to me since 6/24. I called to report it and it still has not been fixed. I also have no dial tone, so I haven't been able to do out going calls. I think they should fix this ASAP and credit our accounts considering how much we pay. I shouldn't have to read my voicemails online!!

New Poster

Re: Voicemail does not work

Why aren't they payed more attention to this? I have a disability and can't have no phone use. Same thing has been happening to me since 6/24. I called to report it and it still has not been fixed. I also have no dial tone, so I haven't been able to do out going calls. I think they should fix this ASAP and credit our accounts considering how much we pay. I shouldn't have to read my voicemails online!!

New Poster

Comcast needs to address the no voice mail/ dial tone.

I have a disability and have no voicemail/dial tone since at least 6/24 and have reported twice, yet it is still not fixed. This is unacceptable and I think people who have gone through this should get some credit towards their acccount. I'm definitely switching when I get the chance.

Gold Problem Solver

Re: Poor support for Internet and wifi service

Jester,
I would recommend that you send a detailed email to the corporate We Can Help Team.

Send an email to the We Can Help Team.

we_can_help@cable.comcast.com

Include:

full name
service address
phone number
account number
link to this thread
full details of the problems

CC

Need Email Help? Please post the following information in your post.
Do you use XfinityConnect? The Full or Lite version?
Do you use an email client? Which one? (Eg; Windows Live mail, Outlook, a smartphone etc.)
Which browser/version do you use? And- have you cleared your browser cache?
Which operating system? XP, Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X
Details of the problem you are having.