New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Voice mail not available in Smart Zone

ANSWERED
Frequent Visitor

Voice mail not available in Smart Zone

When I get an e-mail notification of a new voice mail, the link connects to Smart Zone. There is a message in the list area - "Voice mail is not available but you can still access call logs and calling management features in the call manager preferences". I can use the comcast.net link to get to the old Digital Voice Center and retrieve the message normally. I can access e-mails through the Smart Zone. 

Is there anything I have to do the activate voice mail in the Smart Zone section? 

Jim

MAC OS 10.4.11

Safari 3.1.2 

Accepted Solution

Re: Voice mail not available in Smart Zone

Hi Zhou,

Although I do have two lines I had checked both of them. The second line has no options attached and I didn't expect voice mail on that line.

I did hear from customer support and after he checked on the problem it appears to be working properly. I don't know the cause or corrective measures employed. Just one of 'those mysteries'.

Thanks for your help.

Jim 

View answer in context
Official Employee

If you have two numbers, click on the other one in the left pane. You will see your voice messages.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Frequent Visitor

Hi Zhou,

Although I do have two lines I had checked both of them. The second line has no options attached and I didn't expect voice mail on that line.

I did hear from customer support and after he checked on the problem it appears to be working properly. I don't know the cause or corrective measures employed. Just one of 'those mysteries'.

Thanks for your help.

Jim