Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Voice is not working

New Poster

Voice is not working

All three (voice, internet, and TV) have been off almost all day!  Now the internet and TV are working but the voice is still not working.   We have no dial tone.  Can you reset this again and email me  back?  I have no way to call you!  No Voice Service.

Thanks,

Judy Stany

Service Expert

Re: Voice is not working

stany4cats wrote:

All three (voice, internet, and TV) have been off almost all day!  Now the internet and TV are working but the voice is still not working.   We have no dial tone.  Can you reset this again and email me  back?  I have no way to call you!  No Voice Service.

Thanks,

XXXXXXXXXX

You can try to do this yourself by pulling the power plug for the device.  Plug back in.  ALlow 3-5 minutes for service to reacquire.  Once lights are solid, try your phone service again.

If this did not work, you will need to have Comcast reinitialize the device and you can do that online using the online chat session here: https://www.comcastsupport.com/ChatEntry/Protected.aspx

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon