Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Voice Support - No web or app voice connection

New Poster

Voice Support - No web or app voice connection

I have had Comcast VOIP for a few years and have been using the Xfinity connect to manage my voice mail with great success... Then I signed up for the X1 platform.  When I did - my voice support on the website and via the mobile apps has completely disappeared.  I have had a ticket open for over 3 weeks.  The first time I called - I was promised that it would be taken care of within 48 hours.  After 5 days, I called again - and was promised that it would be taken care of in 24 hours.  This morning - 2 weeks later - I called again.  After being put on hold for 40 minutes - I was promised that my issue had been forwarded to Tier 2 and was "being worked on".  It's been "being worked on" for 3 weeks - this is completely unacceptable.  My voicemail is full - and I don't remember the passcode to login via the phone - nor do I want to remember the passcode.  I pay enough money for your service that there should be a reasonable expectation of issues like this being fixed in a timely manner - and 3 weeks IS NOT TIMELY.