Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Voice Mail and Call Log Site

Valued Contributor

Voice Mail and Call Log Site

Access to the call logs, voicemail, text messages, etc.. webpage down all day.

Someone seems to think because we posted to a 2 year old post it needed to be closed.

Still an issue - Now a new one - It's down.

Google Chrome :

This webpage is not available

DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN
New Poster

Re: Voice Mail and Call Log Site

I have the same problem.  When I try to open the voice section, I get a Chrome message..."This webpage is not available."  I have tried to get support through the chat--but no one at Xfinity responds.

Valued Contributor

Hopefully this issue will be resolved soon as it's been 12 hours at least.
Regular Contributor

I'm experiencing the same issue with https://vm.connect.comcast.net ... says server cannot be accessed!

Valued Contributor

Funny but just tried this on my phone not connected to my home wifi as I am not at home right now and either it was just fixed or its something to do with being connected to our home networks. But from another wifi network I am on it seems to work
Regular Contributor

Hmmm... I just tried as well, but I'm still getting the same error when trying to access https://vm.connect.comcast.net.

Tried from two different computers, one via my WiFI, and one from direct connection to my Comcast modem.  Both return the same error.

New Poster

I just talked to a "chat" person and they said they were refreshing my connection/modem.  Still getting the same message--"This webpage is not available."

Regular Contributor

This is beginning to look like a DNS refresh problem...  many users are reporting this error.

New Poster

I am having the SAME ISSUE!  this has been going on for days now. I really wish they would get this fixed.  I am paying for a SERVICE I AM NOT RECEIVING comcast!

Regular Contributor

After an unsuccessful attempt at "Live Chat" this mornming, I contacted Comcast Customer Support and had the problem escalated.

I mentioned that many customers have reported this problem on the Forums.

I received a call from 2nd tier support and explained the problem in detail.  Shortly afterward I was able to access Voice successfully to view my call history.

I am checking periodically to see if the problem re-appears.

I reviewed the Search Domain in my DNS settings with the Customer Support agent just to verify that the defaults provided by Comcast were still valid (they were).