Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Voice Mail Unavailable

New Poster

Voice Mail Unavailable

I've been told for at least a week now that voice mail service is temporarily unavailable and that you're working on fixing the problem.  When do you expect the problem to be fixed? 

New Poster

Re: Voice Mail Unavailable

I try to grt into Voice Mail on line and it keeps asking for pin number that I do not have. I got my first bill and it does not have a pin number. When will I get one?  Noel  PS E-Mail kg4hcn80@comcast.net

Problem Solver

RRudyrc wrote:

I've been told for at least a week now that voice mail service is temporarily unavailable and that you're working on fixing the problem.  When do you expect the problem to be fixed? 

VM on my Xfinity Account is working fine.

Can you please re-check your VMs on your Primary and secondary account and let us know, if the issue still persists?

Brian

Comcast Silicon Valley

New Poster

When I call my own telephone number or press *99, I hear, "The mailbox number you are trying to reach is not in service.  Goodbye."   VM on my Xfinity Account says, "Sorry, voicemail is temporarily unavailable. We're working on fixing the problem."  The latter explanation leads me to believe you are aware of the problem and are trying to fix it.

What is the story?

New Poster

The issue persists.  I am the primary account holder, and when I check my VM, it says, "Sorry, voicemail is temporarily unavailable.  We're working on fixing the problem."  That's what led me to assume Comcast was aware of a problem and was fixing it.  When my wife checks VM on her account, it says to contact Customer Care and tell them, "No TN found on account."  

What is the problem, and when will it be fixed?

New Poster

I received my Pin From Comcast and finished setting up VM. Problem Solved Thanks very nuch.

New Poster

this voice mail sucks.  I cannot get it via puter or on my phone.  I don't want it but have not been able to get it canx either

Problem Solver

pbrandon wrote:

this voice mail sucks.  I cannot get it via puter or on my phone.  I don't want it but have not been able to get it canx either

I'm sorry about any inconvenience this problem may have caused you.

Can you please follow the below steps and let us know, if you are able to view your Call records:

• Go to www.xfinity.com

• Select the Email icon.

• Enter your primary Comcast ID and password.

• Click on the Voice tab

Let us know, if Call logs and Voice mails are displayed <or> you are receiving any error message <or> the browser displays a Blank page.

Brian

Comcast Silicon Valley