Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Voice Mail Options

New Poster

Voice Mail Options

Why on Gods green earth - nevermind this is Comcast/Xfinity, whatever you want to call yourselftnnow days, can't I delete all my voicemails at once, considering I get them forwarded to me via readable text.  I have 34 voicemails I need to listen to (ANNOYING) so my red light quits flashiing on my telephone.

Service Expert

Re: Voice Mail Options

GrumpyCustomer5 wrote:

Why on Gods green earth - nevermind this is Comcast/Xfinity, whatever you want to call yourselftnnow days, can't I delete all my voicemails at once, considering I get them forwarded to me via readable text.  I have 34 voicemails I need to listen to (ANNOYING) so my red light quits flashiing on my telephone.

Use the web, log into your account, goto Voice and you can delete all VMs by checking the box and then the delete button.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

New Poster

I'm sorry, as I don't believe you understood my English.  I do not care about the email's I get.  My frustration is with why do I then have to come home and "listen to" in order to delete 34 voice mails?  I should have an option to delete all voicemails from my home phone as I read and delete the email.  Makes perfect sense to me - then again, who am I????

Service Expert

GrumpyCustomer5 wrote:

I'm sorry, as I don't believe you understood my English.  I do not care about the email's I get.  My frustration is with why do I then have to come home and "listen to" in order to delete 34 voice mails?  I should have an option to delete all voicemails from my home phone as I read and delete the email.  Makes perfect sense to me - then again, who am I????

Your VMs are listed as I described them.... they are not associated with your emails....

It is faster to do it that way OR by using the Xfinity Connect APP on your smartphone...tyou can delete any or all VMs that way as well...

It is frustrating as Comcast only allows so much... we all find a work-around to suit us in the end...

-=Ray=-

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

New Poster

I've tried that solution and it does not work for me.  I'm not a novice computer user.  I've even diagnose and repair/exchange parts, etc.  I got irritated waiting two days on IT to come look at my system after it got stuck at "Starting Windows", so I diagnosed the issue and repaired it myself.  Thanks for the option.