Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Voice Mail Missing

New Poster

Voice Mail Missing

I have a voicemail which I can read on my phone, but cannot delete when I go to the comcast site to delete it.  There is no longer an options for Voice mail... I thought I was alone with this issue, but find there are numerous posts for this.  Let's get this fixed please. 

New Poster

Re: Voice Mail Missing

I receive my voice message in my email, but when I check on it there is no printed message in the space and every call I have gotten is listed and can't be deleted........ help........  I am in NH and need my messages from Home in MA....... Thanks 

New Poster

I have had this problem over and over and over.  This is an ongoing problem with Comcast.  I cannot tell you the number of hours I have spent on the phone with them trying to get this fixed.  They fix it (only after being transferred to no less than 5 different people that I have to explain the problem to each time) and then it keeps going out.  Comcast sucks!!!  I cannot wait to move to my house in Florida so I can CANCEL my service with Comcast.  It will be a glorious day.

New Poster

VOICE MAIL MESSAGES MISSING FOR THE SECOND DAY. CAN NOT BELIEVE HOW POOR THIS SERVICE IS.

New Poster

Same problem for me. Startede yesterday about mid-day. Only can listen to voicemail on phne. can not even delete saved messages until I listen to the entire message AGAIN!!!

New Poster

Same problem for me:  The options to play or remove voice mail from the Comcast site are no longer available.  I've looked around the site, thinking maybe it got moved under e-mail somewhere, but no luck.  Please fix this.