Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Voice Mail Call Manager not Working

Regular Visitor

Voice Mail Call Manager not Working

I can not access Call Manager or try to use the call screening feature online. I have cleared all cookies, tried numerous browsers.  I get a java.lang.NullPointerException.  Any thoughts?

Regards,

Tom Baldwin

Silver Problem Solver

Re: Voice Mail Call Manager not Working

tljbaldwin wrote:

I can not access Call Manager or try to use the call screening feature online. I have cleared all cookies, tried numerous browsers.  I get a java.lang.NullPointerException.  Any thoughts?

Regards,

Tom Baldwin

Hello,

You are not the only one check out this link:

http://forums.comcast.com/t5/Voice-Mail/Error-message-when-trying-to-use-call-manager/m-p/1078267#M4...

Regular Visitor

I am having the same problem.  Comcast reset the modem box this pm but that did not correct the problem. I have also uninstalled Java, cleared the cache, history, etc. several times, disabled Java, rebooted and nothing has worked.  Just an average computer user so do not know any anwers.  In reading these forums, must be a wide spread Comcast problem?

Regular Visitor

Why isn't anybody from Comcast responding to this post. It is bad enough the service we are paying for isn't working properly, now they won't respond?? I am very close to canceling all Comcast services and going to Direct TV. Very annoyed..

Problem Solver

---

Sorry about the issues you are having and the inconveniences it has caused you. I have opened a ticket to get this resolved for you. In the meantime try switching over to Xfinity connect lite/smartzone lite through your preferences and see if that resolves your issue. Someone will be in contact with you soon for troubleshooting.

Community Icon
I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee, and I no longer actively support the forum.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Retired Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
Retired Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Thanks
-Keisha-
Problem Solver

---

Sorry about the issues you are having and the inconveniences it has caused you. I have opened a ticket to get this resolved for you. In the meantime try switching over to Xfinity connect lite/smartzone lite through your preferences and see if that resolves your issue. Someone will be in contact with you soon for troubleshooting.

Community Icon
I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee, and I no longer actively support the forum.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
Community Icon

Thanks
-Keisha-
Regular Visitor

I have tried that solution and it limits what the Call manager is good for, setting up numbers to be screened. Not a valid solution at all.

Problem Solver

---

I know it's not a permanent solution but your issue is currently being worked on for a resolution.

Community Icon

Community Icon
Community Icon

Thanks
-Keisha-