Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Voice Logs Won’t Load – Again …

Frequent Visitor

Voice Logs Won’t Load – Again …

Voice Logs <missed, answered, placed> won’t load – has been off and on problem seems like forever but this has a new twist, the log column has the word ‘Loading…’ showing but instead of an active- working-circle icon it has a default static box icon and nothing loads.  Second day now, did load for a bit last night but now back to nothing.

New Poster

Re: Voice Logs Won’t Load – Again …

Have had same problem for last 2 days with voice log not loading for placed, answered, missed calls. Worthless icon showing "loading" appears but nothing is happening. What's wrong Comcast?

Regular Visitor

Mine all disappeared yesterday. Is this a Comcast problem?

Regular Visitor

Mine all reappeared this afternoon. 

New Poster

My readable voicemail disappeared yesterday. Spent extended period of time on chat with agent who promised EXCELLENT service and said she was fixing the problem. Then chat went dead. Problem not fixed. 

New Poster

Mine finally reappeared this morning with no explanation from Comcast.

New Poster

I am trying to locate a number on the voice log but they only go back so far.  Is there a preference setting that I can change so I can get older number listings?  Looking for a number around the first week of August 2014.  Thank you!

Service Expert

sdemarco07 wrote:

I am trying to locate a number on the voice log but they only go back so far.  Is there a preference setting that I can change so I can get older number listings?  Looking for a number around the first week of August 2014.  Thank you!

I just looked at my logs and they only go back to AUgust 24th....  this must mean that there is a 90 day limit on viewable log entries...   You may need to call Comcast and "REQUEST" the logs manually.... I don't know.  This is the first time I have heard of this.

Good Luck!
-=Ray=-

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

New Poster

Thank  you!