Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Voice 2go

Regular Visitor

Voice 2go

Does anybody have this working?  Comcast cant get me activated.

Tags (1)
New Poster

Re: Voice 2go

I'm having is problem for a week now and it's really annoying. I hate calling them or chat cuz it's so time consuming and nothing get done. I'm ready to get rid of this service just cuz of this.
New Poster

Yes I agree this has not worked for 2 months that I have tried to use it.  You can call your number and use the *72 call forwarding but tha is so 1990.  Wake up Comcast and smell the coffee it is 2014. 

JWF

New Poster

I used the xfinity app on my iphone and went to the little gear on the top left (settings) messages, voice settings, call forwarding and voice 2go is also changed at this pointIt was very slow - 3 min to allow me to change and another 3 min to save the changeI did change my # to send my calls and it did workSuper day!

JWF

New Poster

it has to be comcast's end its been doing this on all of my old phones and even when in try to assign a number on the web site it says we are unable to process your request

Regular Visitor

Got a call from Comcast support.  I wasn't home but thought it might be about voice 2go so tried to activate it on my HTC phone and LOL it activated  and works now on wireless.  My first chat session with comcast was unsuccessful and they said they would have to activate from their end. Guess that's what they did. Took a couple of days for them to call me back.

Regular Visitor

Still no luck with mine
Don't want to call customer dis-service and get the run arround and waste my time.
Maybe the phone fairy will see this and magically fix mine