Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Voice 2Go Activation

Regular Visitor

Voice 2Go Activation

I, like many others on this forum, cannot get Voice 2Go to activate on my ipad.  I get the error 14001.  I have talked to customer service, chatted with them,  deleted, reinstalled serveral times, and stood on my head...it still won't activate.  In reading these posts I notice many are fixed by  techinicane who follow the posts, which is exceptional service on their part.  Calling or chatting with someone in a call center who only knows to unstall, reinstall, and turn flips isn't the answer.  Comcast needs to fix the problem.

If anyone has the solution to activating on my ipad I would appreaciate it.  By the way same problem on my iphone but I figure its related to the software or whatever is hanging up the activation.

New Poster

Re: Voice 2Go Activation

I am also having this problem.  Does the Voice 2Go work with the x1 platform?  Mine hasn't worked since I switched to the x1 platform.

Service Expert

Re: Voice 2Go Activation

drinkfairy1 wrote:

I am also having this problem.  Does the Voice 2Go work with the x1 platform?  Mine hasn't worked since I switched to the x1 platform.

Voice-2-Go has nothing to do with the X1 platform...totslly different applications....

You might want to call into COmcast and verify your account is provisioned coerrectly..

-=Ray=-

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon