New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Vocie Mail Management

New Poster

Vocie Mail Management

Howdy,
I recently switched over from AT&T Callvantage as part of a package deal, and I was surprised to discover that several features that are standard with AT&T are not included with Comcast.
1) Only e-mail address can be linked to receive voice mail notifications (AT&T allows several)
2) E-mail notifications only include a link to the website, not an audio file of the message. This creates two problems:

New Poster

Re: Vocie Mail Management

Woops! I accidentally hit tab then return while I was in the middle of typing this post, inadvertantly puting it on the board. Please see my other post for a complete question.
Security Expert

Re: Vocie Mail Management

jburton wrote:
Woops! I accidentally hit tab then return while I was in the middle of typing this post, inadvertantly puting it on the board. Please see my other post for a complete question.

We'll do that, and I'm going to lock this thread to avoid confusion...
TANSTAAFL!!

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon