Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

VOICE MAIL

New Poster

VOICE MAIL

I've been battling with Comcast for 2 months or more regarding my voice mail.  I have contacted the Vice President's office and spoken with several persons and all they have made are empty promises.  But if I don't pay that bill on time, they will be quick to disrupt my services.  SUCKS

New Poster

Re: VOICE MAIL

I have been having the same problem since mid-September. Spoken to people at every level at Comcast about why I can't listen to my voicemails online or get call notifications on my mobile; everyone says they'll work on it but nothing EVER changes. Most of the reps are polite and well-intentioned, but Comcast as a company is arrogant beyond belief in the way they treat their customers.

New Poster

It is just an awful way that customer are treated.  And they are all on TV boasting about how "GREAT" their customer service is - I'm about to put them on blast with the media.  RIDICULOUSNESS AND SO VERY DISRESPECTFUL!!!!  And yes they syrup sweet with no results.  I've spoken to some that have implied that I am the root of the problem and to be patient and give them time to resolve the issue - REALLY???  Two months is not being patient???  But stop paying that portion of your bill and see what happens, they will cut your services off in a heart beat with a smile on their face.

Official Employee

Hi all,

Sorry you are all frustrated with this. Are you are stil having trouble with this? Would below summarize the issues?

You cannot view/play your voicemail online, or via XC mobile app.

And, you do not get notifications on your mobile app.

I will try to engage CARE from our side to see.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
New Poster

Yes, that is exactly the problem. Last couple of Comcast reps I've spoken with said it was a problem with communication between the phone & internet components of my package, but no solution.
New Poster

I have no faith in the folk that promised to have my phone working.  They asked that I be patient and give them a week to resolve the issues.  Guess what the week was up on yesterday and my phone is still not working probably.  I can not access my voice mail features via my pc.  My message lite remains lite when I have no messages.  It is just a hot mess.  Sooooooo many representatives that I have spoken too have made nothing but empty promises Smiley Sad.  I mean it has only been over 2 months???