Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

VOICE MAIL

Regular Visitor

VOICE MAIL

I also have not been able to access my VM for over a week,  Are they getting this fixed?  I'm paying for it and would like to have it available,

Regular Visitor

Re: VOICE MAIL

There is absolutely no point in having this service if it doesn't work. For at least 10 days, we cannot access messages, missed calls or answered calls! There is no point in liogging out then back in everytime we check emails. Another screwed up service by a VERY expensive company.

Please fix this issue. I now realize that it is neither my home or work computer reading over 5000 other complaints!!

New Poster

VOICE MAIL & text

When will voice and texting be restored? I haven't been able to access it for days.

New Poster

I see others having problems. I screwed up my cordless phone when we got it and didn't do the access number correctly. Don't know how to fix it so I can check the vm on my phone. I can access it on my computer though. however, I can't get into it to delete the message. I also had to listen through itunes. so now my phone is blinking telling me I have a new vm and I can't delete it. GRR!

Regular Visitor

Re: VOICE MAIL & text

Why is this not fixed?

Frequent Visitor

ziollie 4216 my phone & computer voice mail it do not work

Frequent Visitor

first it was no Voice call on the T.V. (2011- 2013 ) now ! no Voice message on the Phone & computer  i think i will just have to canc'cel the comcast Phone Serv'ice  it just has'sle waiting for comcast to get it to work !

Regular Visitor

Re: VOICE MAIL & text

why is it not being fixed?

Regular Visitor

Still has not been resolved.  Their "test" worked but still cannot get any messages.  Guess I'll call again but I am going to inquire about a credit.

Regular Visitor

For at least two days our voice mail has been answering calls in another language other than English.  I have looked all over online and gone through the telephone prompts looking for a way to fix this but find nothing.

If I call in for help I get a message that my area is having technical difficulties.

Regular Contributor

Add me to the list. It's been at LEAST 10 days since I've been able to see missed calls, unanswered calls, etc. Stuff happens, but they must be aware of this by now. Why is this taking so long to fix?! My list of frustrations with Comcast just keeps getting longer. (and boy do I have some stories to tell)

Regular Visitor

Problem fixed.  It was probably me hitting a wrong button since I found a choice on the voice mail that reset my language to English.

Regular Contributor

sandeecricket wrote:

Problem fixed.  It was probably me hitting a wrong button since I found a choice on the voice mail that reset my language to English.

I just checked everything again in Preferences. Made sure that things were set correctly, English etc, then tried to see my voice mail again. STILL cannot access answered calls, unanswered, calls made, etc. Nothing works...and this has gone on for almost 2 weeks now. I don't expect it'll get fixed either until they get enough people complaining. (and even then I'm not so sure) I know that I'm doing nothing wrong on "my end" here. When I try to access any of that stuff it just sits there... Oh well! What are ya gonna do? (but pay the bill because you have to) Sure would be nice if they paid attention to these forums and made an attempt to help. I'm worn out from calling them. It's a last resort.

New Poster

I have not been able to get to my voice mails for about two weeks now.  It says my password is incorrect and I cannot get the prompts of:  Press '1' to hear your voice mail, press '7' to delete the message, etc., etc.  I talked to a Comcast rep.on the phone today (I was on the phone with him for approximately 20-25 minutes.  He assured me that I would be able to get to my voice mail.  However, when I tried to do this, I heard the same message and "please enter your password," etc. 

No luck!  I need to get this operational!  Right now, no one can leave a message for our family, and even if they did, I couldn't get to it !!!!!  This is EXTREMELY  FRUSTRATING!!!!!  WE ARE PAYING ABOUT $155.00 a month for (3) bundled services, and now I can't depend on my phone for receiving messages.  Our phone is a Uniden and has a built-in answering machine.  Our second phone is the same brand, but without the answering machine.  Also, the red message light is blinking constantly.  This is what alert's us that there is a new message(s)!  HELP, Please ! ! !  Tel.(231)744-9401. My current e-mail address is:  acdeanalmagrad@gmail.com

Regular Contributor

adeanred17 wrote:

I have not been able to get to my voice mails for about two weeks now.  It says my password is incorrect and I cannot get the prompts of:  Press '1' to hear your voice mail, press '7' to delete the message, etc., etc.  I talked to a Comcast rep.on the phone today (I was on the phone with him for approximately 20-25 minutes.  He assured me that I would be able to get to my voice mail.  However, when I tried to do this, I heard the same message and "please enter your password," etc. 

No luck!  I need to get this operational!  Right now, no one can leave a message for our family, and even if they did, I couldn't get to it !!!!!  This is EXTREMELY  FRUSTRATING!!!!!  WE ARE PAYING ABOUT $155.00 a month for (3) bundled services, and now I can't depend on my phone for receiving messages.  Our phone is a Uniden and has a built-in answering machine.  Our second phone is the same brand, but without the answering machine.  Also, the red message light is blinking constantly.  This is what alert's us that there is a new message(s)!  HELP, Please ! ! !  Tel.(231)744-9401. My current e-mail address is:  acdeanalmagrad@gmail.com

Good luck to you. (seriously, I hope you get it solved) I've given up personally, though I understand this is too important for some people to do that. I just went through a nightmare getting an account switched over into my name.....took me a few DAYS and hours each day on the phone. Then, the wrong equipment was brought and the wrong bundle activated. (wrong tv package) True story. One the phone, one person would tell me one thing, and the next one told me something else. Seems one hand doesn't know what the other is doing....or something. They've worn me out so much I'm not gonna bother calling about this, I'm gonna wait for a while and hope a lot. I will say, a few of the people I spoke to were very nice, and even helpful, but the overall experience was awful, a disaster. I've never experienced anything like it. (but enough of me!) Good luck and I hope you get this situation fixed!