Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Unsatisfied customer

New Poster

Unsatisfied customer

Recently upgraded my service to Quad Play. However, the services that was promised to me was not fulfilled. I still don't have my STARZ channels  free and my phone was not activated after 2 days of waiting. I'm very frustrated and disappointed with their services. Yes, beware of their FREE stuff. I shouldv'e just stayed with Direct TV after being with them for over 2 years, I thought I'd try Comcast but was not very satisfied with it. 

Official Employee
Moved:

Re: Unsatisfied customer

New Poster

had more problems with the service..no volume on tv. and now no incoming calls on phone

New Poster

Directv is the worst when it comes to customer retention. You get NOTHING for being a loyal customer and with Comcast they have great support when you need your bill lowered as they did with mine on MANY occasions and offer you a package deal in order to keep you on comcast. I just disconnected from DTV and NEVER going back Smiley Happy

New Poster

Re: The person who wants to return to direct TV

You REALLY want to return to the days when you had to:

1) Shovel the snow off the dish to make it work.

2. Wait for the heavy clouds to pass before your reception resumes.

It seemed everytime a bird passed by and farted the service was interrupted.

HOORAY for COMCAST! It isn't perfect, but it is ever so much better than direct TV.

Allen Peterson

Wnchester, VA

New Poster

I have always been a loyal customer to Comcast , but we have moved into a new apartment , and there were problems with the internet going in and out of service constantly . I have called on a regular basis , and every service tech that came out , thought it was just the fittings on the wires . Still no fix . So finally , got a very friendly tech out , and she found the main wire to be leaking signal . She made an appointment for me so the techs could come out and replace the wire in the building . Well , after waiting 2 days after they were supposed to show , i have come to the conclusion they just dont care . I have been reimbursed here and there for our services , but why is it so hard to get a problem fixed ? All i ask for is a steady constant signal , but Comcast just cant deliver . We moved in here November 15th and it is now Febuary 26th , and it is still doing the same . This is really getting old , being disconnected from the internet at any given moment . Any help would be appreciated !