Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Unable to view phone calls, Voicemail online

New Poster

Unable to view phone calls, Voicemail online

Is there a problem with being able to access the phone records & voicemail online, been trying for days

Bronze Problem Solver

Re: Unable to view phone calls, Voicemail online

It is working for me. So doesn't seem to be down.

You need to log in with either the primary account or an account that you have given permission to access voice mail online.

If you are and it is not working for you go to online chat and ask them to look at it for you.

New Poster

thanks, am logged in correctly, not even showing I have phone service

Bronze Problem Solver

That happened to me originally and it turned out that the phone number was not associated with the email address per the support person on online chat that fixed it for me.

New Poster

thank you again, gonna contact them

Connection Expert
Moved:

Regular Contributor

had same problem, seems that when you first set it up that they send you a pin that you have to use in order to be able to see all of your services. also if you recently changed services, it seems to take awhile for them to show it updated. for me it was over 2 weeks, seems kind of slow to me.

Regular Contributor

had same problem, seems that when you first set it up that they send you a pin that you have to use in order to be able to see all of your services. also if you recently changed services, it seems to take awhile for them to show it updated. for me it was over 2 weeks, seems kind of slow to me.