Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Unable to access VM online

New Poster

Unable to access VM online

Did not have comcast digital voice prior to our move this summer.   Added it because our earlier "introductory" package was about to end and it made sense.  After spending hours on the phone dealing with the issue that the email address we had prior to the move was no longer active (because Comcast doesn't actually TRANSFER an account -- they cancel the one at the old address and start a new one at the new address)... and having tech support pull the email address from the "cancelled" account into our "new" account... and being ASSURED that it was the primary email on our account... when I sign in to check voicemail online, I'm taken to instructions for how to "sign in as the primary accountholder."

Please fix it.  It's bad enough nobody at Comcast can find my account when I call... and the illogic of the "cancel-not-transfer" system... but to have tech support tell me it's all "good to go," when it's not is just insulting to my intelligence.

Retired Administrator

Re: Unable to access VM online

Apologies for the delay - I've asked our Regional office to investigate and have this corrected for you. Someone will follow-up today.

Just 'Dete'
Retired Help Forums Admin

Community Icon
I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee, and I no longer actively support the forum.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Retired Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
Retired Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Frequent Visitor

Hi  i am unable to access my voice mail  online on smortzone    it say i have my no voice mail  but the voice mail is working on my phone line but can't not access it on smortzone  please get back me soon thanks

Official Employee

Hi dan9033,

We added voicemail to your smartzone account and it should be working now.  Please let us know.

thanks,

aorapal

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Frequent Visitor

hi its working now   thanks you so much 

dan9033