New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Transcript not working with voice message

Silver Problem Solver

Transcript not working with voice message

Hello,

I currently have my setting in xfinity connect-->call manager-->notification to send transcript via email.to my email address. On October 11, 2011 I did a test and I received the voice message and transcript very fast without any problems. All message came in the inbox preview and in the inbox and voice message folder.

On October 17, 2011 around 5:47 and 7:30 Pm pst I tried two test sending me a voice message to myself to see if the transcript and voice message would work. The voice message came in to my voice message folder but not to my inbox preview and the transcript never came through in xfinity connect. I tried sending a simple text message and it came through to my inbox preview and my inbox with no problem.

I have cleared all my cache and temporary files and tried using firefox and ie browser.

Can someone check to see if there is a problem with the server not being able to receive the transcript. and voice mail in my inbox preview and voice message folder and transcript in my email inbox.

Thank you

Silver Problem Solver

Re: Transcript not working with voice message

Hello,

Just did another test around 10:14 am and it seems that the server is back to normal.

Problem Solver

Re: Transcript not working with voice message

---

Thank you for the update and I'm glad to know that your services are working properly.

Community Icon
I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee, and I no longer actively support the forum.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Retired Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
Retired Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Thanks
-Keisha-