Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Text not working on ipad

Frequent Visitor

Text not working on ipad

I have not been able to send or recieve texts for over a week tried everything techs told me to do called 1800 # no help voice2go works fine.
Frequent Visitor

Re: Text not working on ipad

I am having the same issue. I continue to get a message saying "text messaging is not available please check back later".

Frequent Visitor

I plan on calling again today and hopefully resolving this issue ! I'll post back if I get any results.
Frequent Visitor

Just tried again to fix texting on iPad through call center she gave me a number for Apple which tried to charge me 19.00$ to talk to apple rep! It's not apples fault my iPad won't text when everything else on my iPad works perfectly fine!!! This all stRted when I wanted my bill reduced or I was switching companies! May just switch anyway!
Frequent Visitor

I wonder if any other customers are experiencing this issue. Can't be just us. This is very frustrating.
Frequent Visitor

I am talking to tech again now
Frequent Visitor

Just got off phone with tech again! They are looking into it ( ha ha ) keep checking and call back in 3 days if it still isn't working! That's all I have to frustrated to continue today.
Frequent Visitor

I know the feeling!
New Poster

text won't work and can no longer answer calls on iPad. talked to a tech and got nowhere. couldn't understand her language very well. was told to hold on line and would be transferred to a phone tech. they answered and then just hung up on me.
Frequent Visitor

Mine is still not working! It's been over a year I finally just gave up!