Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Terrible experience with CDV

Frequent Visitor

Terrible experience with CDV

I switched to triple play, previously had AT&T for phone and worked fine with adt. Got the triple play, tried to save $20 a month and use comcast instead of AT&T for phone.

Tech came out cut a bunch of wires, adt didn't work, he said oh call adt it's their problem. Although it worked fine before. Adt wanted to charge me $200 to come look at it.

I decided to switch back to AT&T for the phone as this hassle wasn't worth $20 a month. Called comcast out to put the wires back how they were and was told they can't touch AT&T wires (but they did when they cut them to install comcast!)

Att came out and reconnected my adt. So now I have adt on AT&T line and the rest of my jacks on comcast line. Two lines. Two bills. Two numbers. Finally talked to a comcast rep that said a tech will be out tomorrow to fix it at no charge. I hope that's the case. I'm already in the middle of a billing nightmare with them. So far dealing with comcast has been a terrible experience. I like the product, but customer service and billing are terrible.