Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Terrible Service

New Poster

Terrible Service

DO NOT use Xfinity for Telephone Service. My INternet and Phone is DOWN - The COmcast site says I am uip and running - I spent 7 hours chasing problems yesterday with 4 different people - being shuffled from one to another - to find they could do NOTHING - and then WORSE OF ALL - they said I have to wait 5 days to get someone to look at it - % DAYS WITHOUT 911 capability

Thinking of a lawsuit - people on service side DID NOT CARE - all I get is FALSE comments that they are interested and sorry with NO MEAT behind it.

New Poster

Re: Terrible Service

I keep getting letters and email info regarding my pin number on my cell phone.  

Today my phone would not work as long as the computer and TV were on.  I shut the TV off and the phone began to work.  I would pick up the telephone receiver and could hear voices on the other end.  I told them to get the *&*&*&* off.  This  is no joke.

Today I received from Xfinity two letters requiring that I use a Security Person Id Number (PIN).  I won't say what the pin was but how do I use it and cazn I use it wothout getting a new user ID?

Francis Litavec

New Poster

I'm right there with you, Brother.  Comcast is the worst ever, but they are almost a monopoly.  I'm hunting for something better.

New Poster

I live in Miami and I am having the exact problems with Comcast. 

Connection Expert
Moved: