Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Terrible Service

New Poster

Terrible Service

Our internet and phone service went out two days ago.  After literally 6 phone calls, I was told to return the cable box to the local comcast store, which I did.  After plugging in all lines to the new box, I called the activation number.  24 houors and 5 calls later, the internet connection is up but not the phones.  Early in the phone roulette, I was assigned a tech vist dat four (4) days out.  And it looks like I am stuck with that now.  Have you ever heard of a phone company that couldn't get service back up in less than 24 hours?  And I takes comcast 4 days?  Is this service?

Cable Expert

Re: Terrible Service

To get help, your best option is to contact Comcast Corporate Customer Service (we_can_help@cable.comcast.com). You can also ask for help via Twitter (@ComcastCares), Facebook or the Comcast Direct Forum.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

New Poster

I agree with you whole heartedly, anytime I have to call to get some kind of service from Comcast I have the same issue, several calls and hours of waiting to get your problem resolved.  Sometimes on posts where people are complaining I think it's just that, but in the case with Comcast I think their service is TERRIBLE!!!  Right now I have just received a new modem and my phone worked when I had the old modem installed now the phone doesn't work.  I wish there were more services around who offered cable and high speed service like smaller businesses but it seems like a monopoly.  I would gladly pay higher prices to get better customer service.

New Poster

Thanks for no help at all.  I am not a fool.  I have tried to get service through all the channels you mention.  No help at all.

Cable Expert

Who did you talk to at Corporate?

Community Icon
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
Community Icon

Frequent Visitor

You respond the exact same way everywhere. This is not helpful. Comcast needs to FIX their service, not make more ways to contact them that don't work.

New Poster

I HAVE BEEN ON HOLD ABOUT 30 MIN.TO FIX MY CALL FORWARDING----CALLER ID---AND GETTING MY MESS. FROM ANOTHER PHONE. MUST GO TO CHURCH NOW MAY BE YOU CAN FIX WHEN I AN PRAYING FOR SOME ONE TO ANS. MY CALL.   THANKS

Cable Expert

dboconnor1971 wrote:

You respond the exact same way everywhere. This is not helpful. Comcast needs to FIX their service, not make more ways to contact them that don't work.

The is mostly a peer-to-peer forum. If you have an issues that needs to be resolved --you have to tell Comcast. We can only tell you the best method to get help.

Community Icon
Community Icon
Community Icon