Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Telephone - voicemail

New Poster

Telephone - voicemail

My phone, periodically, goes straight to voicemail. I do not have a chance to answer and my "answering machine" does not have an opportunity to announce that no one can answer. This is very annoying. It hinders the ability to conduct business in a timely fashion. It nullifies a chance to speak with an ICU physician when he/she calls. Both of these things cause me to think bad thoughts about Comcast. Is there something that can be done?

Service Expert

Re: Telephone - voicemail

virgie2 wrote:

My phone, periodically, goes straight to voicemail. I do not have a chance to answer and my "answering machine" does not have an opportunity to announce that no one can answer. This is very annoying. It hinders the ability to conduct business in a timely fashion. It nullifies a chance to speak with an ICU physician when he/she calls. Both of these things cause me to think bad thoughts about Comcast. Is there something that can be done?

Try resetting the device by pulling the power cord out of the outlet and let it sit for 10 seconds....plug back in....   this rebooting can take from 3-5 minutes.  wait until all lights re solidly lit.  If this continues to be an issue, call into Comcast and register a trouble ticket so that they can look further into your problem.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon