Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Telephone disruption

New Poster

Telephone disruption

On September 26 I asked for my phone, computer and TV to be taken off of Vacation.  On September 29, nothing was connected.  I had a technician on October 1, hooked up all of the above.  On October 1 I found I was given an incorrect phone number.  Made numerous calls on Oct. 1-2-3.  It took a week for my correct number to be given to me.  The phone worked Oct. 9-28, then it was back to the wrong number as before.  Called on Oct. 30 to have repaired.  Left town, returned on Nov. 6 and had no dial tone.  Today, Nov.7, a technician came and corrected the phone problem  I would like a refund of my phone bill changes for the month of October, as I missed numerous calls during the time I had the wrong # and no dial tone. 

Thank you.

Silver Problem Solver

Re: Telephone disruption

Alice,

Comcast employees do post in the forums, (sometimes) however this is mainly a user to user forum.

Best bet to get a credit, would be to call in to 1 800 COMCAST and speak to someone in billing. If you don't get satisfaction Email;

we_can_help@comcast.com

Include all acount details, a description of the problem or a link to your post here. Also include a good contact number, they usually call the same day during office hours.

Good Luck!