Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Sub Mailboxes with my Comcast Digital Phone™ Voice Mail Deluxe?

Frequent Visitor

Sub Mailboxes with my Comcast Digital Phone™ Voice Mail Deluxe?

When will this feature become available? It's listed in the FAQ's... however I spoke to two different CS reps in the NE call center.. and also my grandparents in Tennesse.. they also do not have this option? If this feature is not going to be available and/or is NOT available.. then why list it in FAQ's... boy do I miss AT&T sometimes... even Optimum Online (Cablevision) so much!!

Please advise!
Frequent Visitor

Re: Sub Mailboxes with my Comcast Digital Phone™ Voice Mail Deluxe?

NO RESPONSE??? Smiley Sad
Regular Contributor

Dear ppal81,

I did some checking and I agree that this option is not available within our voice mail system; however, I was not able to find this option (or feature) listed in any of our FAQ’s. Please email me with a link to where you found the information (or just send me the information on where to find it), and I’ll work to get this error corrected. I apoligize for the confusion.

Thanks for your post,

Richard

New Poster

Richard, is the Vocie Mail Deluxe available in any form? 

I am trying to use the Pager Notification feature in Voicemail, but am unable to activate it.  I have tried to find out how to add Vocie Mail Deluxe to Enhanced Voice Mail (assuming it is a separate feature or service), which led me to this forum and this thread.   Here is the link to the Page Notification feature:  http://www.comcast.com/customers/faq/FaqDetails.ashx?ID=3437

Thanks in adavnce for any help you can provide.
Frequent Visitor

Any suggestions for alternatives would also be greatly appreciated! Smiley Happy