Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Sorry phone service

New Poster

Sorry phone service

Wow this is the absolute worst excuse for phone service I've ever had..........my phone will not make a call and the internet is in and out all day.......this is an ongoing problem for months and whenever I make a service call, it gets cancelled because they "fixed a problem in my area."  I hate them.........anyone else have constant phone trouble.  The tv/cable works fine - just the phone and internet.

New Poster

Re: Sorry phone service

ABSOLUTELY! Sometimes when I call home, it just goes straight to voicemail. After about the third call, it will go through and no one has been on the phone. My internet goes in and out intermittently through the day which causes the phone to go out too. WORST possible service EVER! I can't even hardly get a wi-fi signal from my bedroom to the den....

New Poster

A little off the subject........does anyones phone work during a power outage?? When we have a power outage we have no phone service at all.

New Poster

My husband can never get in touch with me because the phone goes right to voicemail.  If we have one more fight about this I think we will get divorced.  When you pick up the phone no dial tone.  You have to hang up over and over again .   Kids come over my house to call their parents and they can't.  It's horrible.  

New Poster

MaureenM18:

See my replies to others in this topic. You might have the same issue I did with your phone hook up.

New Poster

bobo1956:

Comcast phone only works when you have internet service so when the power is out, so is your land line phone. :-(