Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Some people can't get through

New Poster

Some people can't get through

For the most part the phone works all right with the exception of a couple of our friends getting a "this # has been disconnected" message when they call us.  This only happens with a select few but don't understand why it happens at all.  Also our wireless internet seems to go in and out.  Tried calling about it but they said as far as they could tell the signal was fine.  Unfortunately that is not what my computer says when it loses its connection every couple of minutes.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks

Cable Expert

Re: Some people can't get through

The Comcast Cares Team has been notified and can do a health check on your eMTA and decide the next step to take.  Most likely a  tech will need to come out.

Watch this post and your email for updates from the team during the business week.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Problem Solver

Community Icon
I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee, and I no longer actively support the forum.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am an Retired Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
Community Icon
Retired Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.

New Poster

The issue has not been resolved! There are family members that can not get through to our number. They have to have someone else call us to tell us to call them or call from their cell phones. I would appreciate it if this issue get resolved immediately!

Tina Hansen

Problem Solver

thanks for the updated. can you please send me a Private Message with the telephone numbers that can't contact you so I may check into this for you.

Private Messages (PM’s)

At the top of each Forum page you will see a small white envelope

This is the icon for Private Messages, referred to as ‘PM’s’. A Private Message is a way to communicate in private, to another User, Moderator, or Administrator out of public view in the Forums.

The white envelope turns to yellow when you receive a PM.

To open a PM to read it, double click on the yellow envelope. If you click on the white envelope a window will open with tabs for your Private Message Inbox, Sent Messages, Friends, Ignored Users, and Compose new Message. You can also access this area by clicking on the Username in a Thread or post. By default, Private Messages are enabled. You can disable this feature in My Settings>Preferences> Private Messenger.

Community Icon
I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee, and I no longer actively support the forum.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
Community Icon
I am an Retired Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
Community Icon
Retired Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.