New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Smartzone Voice won't show me anything HELP

New Poster

Smartzone Voice won't show me anything HELP

Hi,

I have been trying to access my online smartzone voice tab for quite some time now and am having no luck. I have talked to someone over chat but it wasn't going anywhere and took forever!!

I get two boxes, the first is on the left and says:

With Comcast, listen to your voice mail from any computer with an Internet connection.

Save or forward your voice mails by email to anyone.Try doing that with your local phone company!

Keep a record of your call and voice mail history with Comcast Digital Voice.

and in that box it shows the different folders such as missed calls, answered calls and show's examples of how many in each folder.
The 2nd box is on the right and reads like this:
Talk more. Pay less.

Gab all you want with family and friends with Comcast Digital Voice®. Enjoy unlimited nationwide direct-dial calling from your home, including calls to Canada, Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands, Guam, and Saipan/N. Mariana Islands, with the brilliantly clear digital quality of our broadband network. Plus, enjoy many enhanced features, like this one where you can listen, save and forward voice mail like never before.

Could someone please help me out I don't see why I can't access it, I need to search for some recent #'s!!! I have had service since september!!

Thanks

Dani

Silver Problem Solver

Re: Smartzone Voice won't show me anything HELP

danicoffel13 wrote:

Hi,

I have been trying to access my online smartzone voice tab for quite some time now and am having no luck. I have talked to someone over chat but it wasn't going anywhere and took forever!!

I get two boxes, the first is on the left and says:

With Comcast, listen to your voice mail from any computer with an Internet connection.

Save or forward your voice mails by email to anyone.Try doing that with your local phone company!

Keep a record of your call and voice mail history with Comcast Digital Voice.

and in that box it shows the different folders such as missed calls, answered calls and show's examples of how many in each folder.
The 2nd box is on the right and reads like this:
Talk more. Pay less.

Gab all you want with family and friends with Comcast Digital Voice®. Enjoy unlimited nationwide direct-dial calling from your home, including calls to Canada, Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands, Guam, and Saipan/N. Mariana Islands, with the brilliantly clear digital quality of our broadband network. Plus, enjoy many enhanced features, like this one where you can listen, save and forward voice mail like never before.

Could someone please help me out I don't see why I can't access it, I need to search for some recent #'s!!! I have had service since september!!

Thanks

Dani

Hello,

I don't know what the two boxes you are talking about but to access your voice mail in smartzone (full)

Here are the steps.

1) Login to smartzone with your username and password

2) Click on the voice mail tab

3) Click on the arrow button on the right to play the message.

Your computer os and browser must also meet comcast requirements.

If you had a smart phone the email messages can be pushed to your phone so you can receive your messages on your phone.

Gold Problem Solver

I have notified the Administrator of your post.  Watch for a reply this coming week.

Need Email Help? Please post the following information in your post.
Do you use XfinityConnect? The Full or Lite version?
Do you use an email client? Which one? (Eg; Windows Live mail, Outlook, a smartphone etc.)
Which browser/version do you use? And- have you cleared your browser cache?
Which operating system? XP, Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X
Details of the problem you are having.

Retired Administrator

Hi there - can you please shoot me an email with the following:

• Account number
  • Telephone number on your account
  • Start date of your phone service
  • A link to this thread
Just 'Dete'
Retired Help Forums Admin

Community Icon
I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee, and I no longer actively support the forum.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Retired Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
Retired Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Frequent Visitor

Smartzone doesn't show my voice mails either.  Called Comcast support and they have been no help.  On Digital Voice Mail page I'm receiving error notice DVC-280.  If Smartzone feature can't be activated, I'll regret changing my phone provider.  Isn't anyone at Comcast working on this problem?

New Poster

I have had the exact same problem for over a year and have contacted support a couple of times but no one seems to be able to fix it.  It worked for 3 years, now it doesn't.  Customer Service told me it was my computer even when I told them I tried it on serveral computers with the same result.  It's really annoying.  

Cable Expert

Attention everyone

Everyone should be making a new post with your specific issue if you want your issue escalated to the Comcast Cares Team.  Jumping on someone elses post just confuses it for everyone involved.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon