Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Service

Regular Visitor

Service

I paid my bill, it's beyondy understanding why I must keep paying for service not being provided.  For months now there have been constant interruption of service to my internet, phone and cable.  it is so pathetic that in the middle of making a Southwest reservation at a price of $364.00 to Puerto Rico my service was disconnected and I lost my reservation and price.  When i tried to continue my reservation someone else had taken the last seat and the price was now $504.00.  I don't understand demanding payment and not providing service.  I am way beyond a refund due.  The I'm sorries just no longer is enough.  In fact they're kind of annoying.

Official Employee

Re: Service

grammy6726 wrote:

I paid my bill, it's beyondy understanding why I must keep paying for service not being provided.  For months now there have been constant interruption of service to my internet, phone and cable.  it is so pathetic that in the middle of making a Southwest reservation at a price of $364.00 to Puerto Rico my service was disconnected and I lost my reservation and price.  When i tried to continue my reservation someone else had taken the last seat and the price was now $504.00.  I don't understand demanding payment and not providing service.  I am way beyond a refund due.  The I'm sorries just no longer is enough.  In fact they're kind of annoying.

Apologies for the issue and the experience that you described above.  I have asked a colleague to review your account and reach out to you so that we can get any underlying issues identified and resolved.

Thanks for your patience.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon