Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Service Issues

New Poster

Service Issues

I have had the worst customer service experience since I started service with you all a week ago.

Each representative seems as if the are looking through a book to answer any question I had and once I finally went to pick up a box from a storefront, the problems progressed.  I was waiting on my equipment to be mailed but it never was.  The young lady who set up my service was nice enough but was very unclear on what type of plan I was to receive in the end.  Today I called to add phone service and was transfered 3 times and had to regive my information each time.  I was even given a wrong number by an agent who seemed like someone was whispering in her ear giving instruction while I spoke to her, on my earlier attempts to resolve this added service request.

This has been one of the worst comapnies I've dealt with concerning customer service. 

I really hope you guys can hire more professional people to interact with your customers at whatever cost it will be, because at this rate things are not looking good regarding customer satisfaction.

This is from someone who also works in customer service every day.

Service Expert

Re: Service Issues

slcdaniels,

I have escalated your issues to the Forums Administrator.

Expect a reply from Comcast here or in a Private Message in the near term.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon