New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Selective Forwarding Issue

ANSWERED
Contributor

Selective Forwarding Issue

My selective forwarding is grayed out on the dash board tonight. Also when I dial *63 or *83 it say the service you are trying to use is not available on this line. Any idea to what's going on?

Accepted Solution

Re: Selective Forwarding Issue

Spoke with David @Comcast today. He had my problem taken care of in no time. A simple refresh of all my features. A good phone tech who was very polite and knew exactly what to do. You rock Comcast. Thanks again. Problem Solved

View answer in context
Problem Solver

viasat ---
Sorry about the issues you are having with your call forwarding select.
You can store a maximum of twelve numbers on your list. If you attempt to add more than twelve numbers to the list, you will get an error message.

The SmartZone Communications Center/Xfinity connect may be used as an easy means of viewing a list of all of the telephone numbers that are currently forwarded.

If you have less than 12 numbers stored and you are still getting this error please let me know so that we can investigate this issue further.

Community Icon
I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee, and I no longer actively support the forum.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Retired Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
Retired Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Thanks
-Keisha-
Contributor

Hey Keisha- I only have 2 numbers stored. The issue must be on the Comcast side. I just checked and it's still not working. Call screening looks fine but selective forwarding is grayed out on the dash board and will not also work from the phone. It says feature not available on the line. Thanks for your help.

Problem Solver

viasat--
In the meantime I opened a ticket for you to get this resolved incase you get home and it's still giving you problems. Someone will be in contact with you soon. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Community Icon
I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee, and I no longer actively support the forum.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
Community Icon

Thanks
-Keisha-
Contributor

Keisha- Got home and checked, the selective feature is still not working. Thanks for all your help.

Problem Solver

---

The ticket I opened is still being worked on. With it being the weekend you should be getting a response back during business hours. Please keep me informed if you do not hear anything back by Tuesday.

Community Icon

Community Icon
Community Icon

Thanks
-Keisha-
Contributor

I love being a customer and thank you for all your help.

Contributor

Spoke with David @Comcast today. He had my problem taken care of in no time. A simple refresh of all my features. A good phone tech who was very polite and knew exactly what to do. You rock Comcast. Thanks again. Problem Solved

Problem Solver

---

I am glad to know that your issue was resolved. If you need anything else please let us know. Im marking this as resolved.

Community Icon

Community Icon
Community Icon

Thanks
-Keisha-